I hope you had a wonderful start to summer! Please view the following information regarding Advanced Placement (AP) courses:
1) Scholars must submit the summer assignment at the beginning of the school year to remain enrolled in the AP class.
2) Contact the following teachers if you have questions regarding the AP Summer assignment:
- Biology: O. Tekin, email@example.com
- Calculus: J. Villarreal, firstname.lastname@example.org
- English Language: R. Gonzales, email@example.com
- Spanish Language: J. Bahena, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spanish Literature: J. Luna, email@example.com
- World History: A. Jimenez, firstname.lastname@example.org
3) If your name was not on the AP roster and if you would like to challenge the class, you may pick up and submit a completed appeal form at the beginning of the academic year to Mr. C. Cantu. The AP Committee will review the appeals during the first or second week of school and determine whether or not the student will be placed into the AP class. Students will still be responsible for completing a portion of the summer assignment if they are approved for the course.
Summer Assignments are attached here:
We look forward to seeing you at the beginning of the year. Do not hesitate to contact your AP teachers if you have questions regarding the AP class or the summer assignment. Have a wonderful break!