Esteemed Harmony Family,
First and foremost, I hope that you and your family are doing well! We would like to take this time to communicate that HSE-Laredo will provide spring (January-May) dual credit courses through Lone Star College. Please view the following important information:
1) Thoroughly read the HSE-Laredo dual credit action plan document.
- a) New students to dual credit: complete the steps on pages 3-5 starting from step 1.
- b) Students who have taken at least 1 dual credit class: complete the steps on pages 3-5, starting from step 3.
2) If you wish to take a dual credit spring 2021 course, you must complete the steps in the document by Tuesday, December 8th, 2020.
3) If you are currently enrolled in a 1301 course and would like to take the 1302/1316 portion if applicable, you must still submit an application by referring to the third point of this e-mail.
4) Our counseling team will assist you throughout this dual credit endeavor. Please contact the following counselors if you require assistance:
12: N. Chelik firstname.lastname@example.org
11: I. Pala email@example.com
10: B. Santos firstname.lastname@example.org
9: L. Cantu email@example.com
Thank you so much for being part of our Harmony family. Keep up the wonderful work and please contact us in case you have any questions about dual credit or the registration process; we’ll be more than happy to assist you!